Stem cell therapy is being explored as a treatment approach for cerebral palsy, but research is still assessing whether such approaches are safe and effective.
The aim of stem cell therapy for Cerebral Palsy is to limit the damage to cells in the brain, help manage and reduce the symptoms associated with the condition.
The result of stem cell therapy for Cerebral Palsy includes the following:
- Enhancing damaged nerve cells protection
- Replacing Lost brain cells
- Enhancing posture and balance
- Enhancing the ability to adjust in social environment
- Enhancing mental activities (curiosity, learning, memory)
- Enhancing and stabilizing body organs functionality
It is important to note that Cerebral Palsy stem cell treatment is still considered to be in trial stage and such therapy is only experimental.