Tovmed CP Clinic Ukraine is one of three clinics in the world and the only one outside the United States which treat Cerebral Palsy patients with SPML surgery 99% rate of success from being disabled to being mobile.
Since its formation in 2002, there have been CP surgeries with SPML procedures carry out on a lot of patients locally as well as internationally. The results we see all the time are just perfect.
Let me just addressed some of the questions and worries that flows in the mind of parents with CP children
Parents are having a hard time coping with a diversity of challenges in raising children with CP and how they are going to face the world as an adult with CP.
Some of your marriages are under tremendous strain because you have no time to take care of yourselves.
You are worried about your children’s place in the world as they grow up into adulthood, and others are concerned about access to treatments and equipment, insurance coverage, access to respite care and more. Many adults with CP struggle to overcome employment barriers navigate pain management and so on.
After talking with a lot of parents with CP children got to know that some cry privately because they feel guilt and fear and are exhausted. Most of them don’t know what will happen to their kids tomorrow when they are not around.
A lot of parents of kids with CP are hoping for a cure and are willing to do anything to help their child reach their greatest potential.
Parents, if you really want to get ride off all your questions, fear and doubts and are interested in letting your children reach their greatest potential than our CP clinic at Tovmed Medical Center is your answer.
Video of Our SPML Surgical Procedure
Interviewing Dr. Tovmasian PhD
Facts About Cerebral Palsy
- 3 in 4 people with CP are able to verbally communicate. Oftentimes, assistive devices are used to help improve speech and hearing.
- 2 in 3 people with cerebral palsy can walk. While some children with CP require mobility aids, many are able to walk independently.
- CP is a non-progressive disorder, meaning it will not get worse over time. Most cases can be effectively managed with treatment and continued care.
- There are 4 main types of cerebral palsy: Spastic, Athetoid/Dyskinetic, Ataxic and Mixed. Spastic CP is the most common, making up about 70% of cases.
- Cerebral palsy is the most common childhood physical disability.
- There is no known cure for cerebral palsy. Fortunately, there are many treatments that can help both children and adults with CP live a full life.
⟩ Same day dispatch from the hospital
⟩ Small 2-3 mm incisions with minimal scarring
⟩ Quick mobility restoration
⟩ Decreases spasticity in many locations
⟩ 0% infection
⟩ No vascular or neurologic injuries
⟩ No postoperative infections
⟩ Parent showed 100% no regrets of any kind